2022-2023 Family Classes
Session 5 ( May-June)
2960 Allied Street, Suite 103, Green Bay, WI 54304
Morning Family Class (children 0-6) (Tuesday 9:30-11:00am)
Baby & Me (children 0-12 month + siblings 1-6yo) (Tuesday 11:30a-1:00pm)
Morning Family Class (children 0-6) (Wednesday 9:30-11:00am)
Evening Family Class (children 0-6) (Wednesday 6:00-7:30pm)
What is Family Class?
Family Class is a program for families with children ages 0-6. Expectant parents are also welcome. Each class session runs for 8 weeks with 5 sections available during the 2022-2023 school year. Families can enroll at anytime.
The class provides support for parents and caregivers to help us all be the best parents we can be. Our instructors create a supportive environment where families are encouraged to play together and participate in crafts, circle time with songs and stories, and play based learning.
Classes will begin with parents and children together and then have separated time for kids over 1 years-old and walking (children under 1 or those having separation anxieties will stay with parents/caregivers).
Our mission is to make sure every family in the Greater Green Bay community has support and a safe place for their family to learn and grow. We will never turn a family away for not being able to pay, but we do encourage families to pay what they can to help support our program.
Suggested class tuition fee:
Family Income Suggested Tuition
“Come for Your Child-Stay for Yourself…”
by Kay Miller
· I came so my child could meet other children and make new friends-I stayed because I met other parents and made new friends.
· I came so my child could enjoy playing in an environment that was fun and educational-I stayed because I enjoyed parent discussions that were fun and educational.
· I came so my child could learn new things and develop new skills-I stayed because I learned new things about child development and developed new parenting skills.
· I came so my child could learn to share with other children-I stayed because I learned from others when we shared parenting joys and concerns.
· I came so my child could be cared for and learn from a nurturing, supportive staff-I stayed because I felt nurtured and supported while learning from a caring professional staff.
· I came so my child could feel good about himself and gain confidence-I stayed because the program made me feel good about myself and gain confidence as a parent.
· I came so my child would have quality time with me doing special activities-I stayed because I loved having quality time with my child doing special activities.
· I came because I love my child and want the best for him-I stayed because I love my child and wanted to learn how to be the best for him.